Beginners Woodwork Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Zero waste is a world where Papatūānuku is valued and nothing is wasted. We're encouraging the circular economy system; that is to Rethink, Reduce and Reuse.
The Beautification Trust is offering beginners woodwork classes for anyone over the age of 18. Learn to build your very own coffee table or repair and refurbish old or damaged wooden items to prevent them from going to landfill.
You will learn:
- How wood works & behaves
- Problem solving
- Using hand held power tools
- How to create your own coffee table or repair your own wooden furniture
12.30pm to 2.30pm on Wednesdays, 25 August to 13 October (8 lessons)
$120.00 up front (equivalent to $15.00 per lesson)
What to bring:
· Your own note pad and pen
· If you wish to bring your own piece of furniture to be repaired you must take it home with you at the end of each class.
Materials and tools are provided.
If you are repairing your own furniture you may also like to join the Furniture Upcycling Course in September/October to learn about painting, restoration and upholstery.
- Beginners Woodwork Enrollment$120GST included$120GST included0$0